Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > I have the maxisys mini that anyone have...
I have the maxisys mini that anyone have a problem with it...?

2183 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2014-05-02 08:39:49

•   Level 2   
    (16) points
    Donpierre
    2014-04-26 18:45:15
     that anyone is facing a problem with this... for example I was croping some pictures and in one point start cirlculing in the center of the tablet ! so that keep for ever and at one point me too so I press the exit arrow and I get some how I get some chinese background ....humm this tablet is acting strenge.. and if is not on line you can not go to Diagnostic ....

•   Level 2   
    (18) points
    rfient

2014-04-27 02:28:41 (Reply to:Donpierre)

Hi Donpierre

I have the same Problem with my Maxisys 908. Try after start the Maxisys Software click on Shop Manager than Customer Manger my Maxisys will end with a Messages: Like MaxiSys endet. Click on the Maxisys-Icon an the Software will workink very well. I tried this way in Germany and English.

It's not a good solution, but you can use the Diag-Part. I hope it's help by your MaxisysMini.

I think Autel have to fix a lot of bug's

Best Regard

Reto

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    Mazda Master

2014-05-02 08:39:49 (Reply to:Donpierre)

Yes I'm having problems with mine also while scrolling down on a document its starts
    zooming in and out and its so slow on the internet. I sent mine back after 3 weeks I got
    it back the same way. I'm thinking of loading the software on a Nexus or something
    like that.
  Total1 Pages